I've always been amazed how relaxed you are about destroying people.:
- I don't belong. Not here. Not now. I have to get back there. The bet was rigged, he made me believe. Now there's darkness in my soul. I want to die... again. But I chose to come back. Why?
- This is my fate. This is what I've chosen to be. This world and its shadows belong to me. Now and forever, I am Spawn.
- Let there be no mistake.. The king of hell is returned.
- "At least I'm not a white guy again"
- I've always been amazed how relaxed you are about destroying people.
- This is how you two communicate? Via email?
- Get up and wipe your ass. We need to talk.
- I need to finish this, and I need to do it alone.
- Tell Satan I'm here.
- You keep her. The costume is mine.
- You can't let me leave here. That wouldn't show your army how powerful you are. And you need that power to keep them scared.
- I'm KING here! This is my home. How dare you come here and try and turn my people against me?!
- Now, here's the simple question, "Who killed my wife?"
- Don't believe their lies.
- But I'm compounding these problems by being everyone's target. It's been a friggin' sea of freaks...
- Uh?! Not dead yet? Good! I didn't want your pain to end too quickly!
- After all, how can a dead, cursed soul in hell make his situation any worse?
- I'm Dead! or, at least I was. The faster you accept that the sooner some of this will begin to make sense.
- I killed myself because it was time. Nothing was going to change, so I changed things!
All items (20)
- Spawn Vol 1 1
- Spawn Vol 1 24
- Spawn Vol 1 28
- Spawn Vol 1 33
- Spawn Vol 1 36
- Spawn Vol 1 52
- Spawn Vol 1 55
- Spawn Vol 1 100
- Spawn Vol 1 120
- Spawn Vol 1 128
- Spawn Vol 1 252
- Spawn Vol 1 256
- Spawn Vol 1 257
- Spawn Vol 1 258
- Spawn Vol 1 259
- Spawn Vol 1 260
- Spawn Vol 1 293
- Spawn Vol 1 294
- Spawn Vol 1 Resurrection
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.