Personal History of David Finch is unknown.
David Finch is a Canadian-born comic book artist who got his start working for Top Cow Productions.
After a lengthy stint on Cyberforce following series creator and studio founder Marc Silvestri, Finch went on to co-create Ascension with Matt "Batt" Banning. He would later work on the first three issues of Aphrodite IX with David Wohl.
In 2003, Finch returned to comics for a year-long arc on Ultimate X-Men with writer Brian Michael Bendis. Following that stint, the duo moved on to Avengers, where they destroyed Marvel's premiere superhero team only to relaunch it as The New Avengers featuring a radically different cast.
- Codename: Strike Force #7 (Image, 1994)
- Cyberforce #6-7, 15-22, 24-29, 31 (Image, 1994-1997)
- Cyberforce Annual #1 (Image, 1995)
- Ripclaw (Wizard special edition) #1/2 (Image, 1995)
- Ascension #0-13 (Image, 1997-1999)
- The Darkness #20-21 (Assists), 39 (Image, 1999-2001)
- Tales of the Witchblade #2 (Image, 1997)
- Witchblade/Elektra one-shot (Image-Marvel, 1997)
- The Darkness/Batman one-shot (Image-DC Comics, 1997)
- Aphrodite IX #0-3 (Image, 2000-2001)
- The Call of Duty: The Brotherhood #1-6 (Marvel, 2002)
- X-Men Unlimited #35, 40 (Marvel, 2002-2003)
- Wolverine (Vol 2) #173 (Marvel, 2002)
- Ultimate X-Men #27-30, 34-45 (Marvel, 2003-2004)
- Daredevil #65 (Marvel, 2004)
- Avengers #500-503, 500 Directors Cut (Marvel, 2004)
- New Avengers #1-6, 10-14, 1 Directors Cut (Marvel, 2005)
- Spider-Man Unlimited (Vol 2) #14 (Marvel, 2006)
- Moon Knight (Vol 6) #1-8 (Marvel, 2006-2007)
- Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America- Spider-Man (Marvel, 2007)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- David Finch's Images as a Penciler
- David Finch's Images as an Inker
- David Finch's Images as a Cover Artist