Appearing in "Extreme Sacrifice part 1"
- New Men
- Order of the Knight
- Extreme Universe
Synopsis for "Extreme Sacrifice part 1"
After being overthrown in Hell, Lucifer went back in time to Earth in the early 1980s. He adopted the identity of Alexander Graves and molded Youngblood into his personal strike team. Graves relates all this to a skeptical Combat and then reveals he was also responsible for Combat’s arrival on Earth. Aboard an aircraft hovering over the Atlantic Ocean, Colonel Bravo, Link, and Bloodstrike meet with Roman. Bravo is reassembling the Order of the Knight, of which Roman is a member, to stop an imminent threat to the world. Roman agrees to locate Glory while the others go to retrieve Warwolf. At Youngblood headquarters, Troll checks with Keever about the status of Dash and her baby, saying their condition is important. At Johns Hopkins Hospital, Dash and Reign’s son has matured to adulthood overnight. The New Men are arguing about what to do with him when he declares he must leave to find his purpose and teleports away. In Hell, Crypt returns to report to Lord Chapel. Lord Chapel orders him to eliminate potential allies of the Order of the Knight, starting with Supreme.
- This issue is part one of the eight-part "Extreme Sacrifice" crossover with Bloodstrike, Brigade, New Men, Prophet, Supreme, Team Youngblood, and Youngblood Strikefile. The story continues in Supreme #23.
- This issue is reprinted in the Extreme Sacrifice trade paperback published in 1995.
- This issue came polybagged with an Extreme Sacrifice promo trading card.
- The indicia in this issue lists the title as Extreme Sacrifice Prelude #1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Extreme Sacrifice Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Extreme Sacrifice Vol 1 1