The Image Comic Wiki sees hundreds, sometimes thousands, of updates daily. Such a frequent flow of changes can often be difficult to organize. In order to best keep a unified direction to our project we set 'tasks'.
If you would like to start editing a task, you should first check out the Stubs, Templates, and Naming Conventions for quick reference. Follow the below links to the various task sections.
- Article Request - Requests by the community for new articles.
- Copy Edit - Articles that require minor copy editing work. (i.e. corrections or updates.)
- Image Needed - Articles that contain no images and could use some 'beautification'.
- Merge - Two or more articles that would be best brought together into a single page.
- Priority Copy Edit - Articles that are in need of immediate attention by our editors.
(Please see the category for more details of what may constitute a priority copy edit.)
- To Be Deleted - Extremely poor or completely irrelevant articles scheduled for review and deletion by an administrator.
- Wikify - Articles that need to have wiki syntax fixed or added.