- Rex has established peace here. The Immortal is going to maintain that, even improve on it. With Thragg's offspring, there are so many of us... keeping us here... it's only going to cause trouble. It's an unmanageable situation. The truth is... we don't belong here. None of us do.
Appearing in "The End of All Things, Part 11"
- Deborah Grayson
- Nolan Grayson (Mentioned only)
- Great Allen
- Oliver Grayson (Mentioned only)
- Coalition of Planets (Mentioned only)
- The Immortal
- The Mauler Twins
- D.A. Sinclair
- Thragg (Mentioned only)
- Talescria (Mentioned only)
Plot Synopsis for "The End of All Things, Part 11"
- Plot Synopsis not yet written.
“THE END OF ALL THINGS,” Part 11
This is the one where Mark Grayson learns he has a son he didn’t know about. But the good news is... that son is AWESOME! Holy crap! One more issue after this until the end. We’re as sad as you are.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- No external links.