Appearing in the 1st Story
- Mujahadeem (First Appearance)
- Roxanne (First Appearance)
- Soviet Army
- Gen. Grozny (First Appearance)
- Lt. Fruman (First Appearance)
- Pakistani bandits
- Zahir (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for the 1st Story
The Knightstrike team deploy to the Afghan-Pakistani border and meet their guide, an Afghan woman named Roxanne, and her son, Mujahadeem. In Kabul, Soviet Lt. Fruman informs Gen. Grozny that the microfilm captured from the downed U.S. helicopter includes a list of American spies. Rather than expose the spies, Grozny wants to use it as bait for U.S. forces. Meanwhile, Knightstrike is stopped by Pakistani bandits. Battlestone kills one with a mortar, and the team wipes out the rest. Knightstrike continues on until they are attacked by a Soviet response force. Frehley uses a rocket launcher to destroy a Soviet helicopter while Dutch takes down another, and Battlestone crushes a Soviet tank with a boulder. Simmons blows up a transport truck, but one soldier survives and attacks him. Mujahadeem shoots and kills the soldier, saving him. That night, Knightstrike reaches the outskirts of Kabul, and Roxanne leaves with her son.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Operation: Knightstrike Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Operation: Knightstrike Vol 1 2