Appearing in "Spawn/Batman"
Synopsis for "Spawn/Batman"
Batman comes to New York City in his search for an arsenal of high-tech weapons and robots that use decapitated human heads as their brains. Antagonistic, confrontational and suspicious of each other, Spawn and Batman engage in violent battles before realizing they are both after the same villain. Grudgingly, they decide to work together. The person they seek has been kidnapping and decapitating the homeless for use in the robots, but that’s only part of the plan: there is also a nuclear arsenal ready to be deployed.
- This issue is dedicated in memory of Jack Kirby.
- Following this issue is Spawn #21, where Spawn's friend Bobby stitchs up his face wound with a shoelace while saying that he was struck by 'a bozo in black'.
- This book is the first of two books featuring a crossover between Batman and Spawn published for 1994. The second book was published by DC Comics and Batman receives first billing. The two books' stories are unrelated and both feature the first meeting between Batman and Spawn.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spawn/Batman Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Spawn/Batman Vol 1 1
Links and References