Appearing in the 1st Story
- Hershel Greene (First Appearance)
- Maggie Greene (First Appearance)
- Billy Greene (First Appearance)
- Patricia (First Appearance)
- Rachel Greene (First Appearance)
- Susie Greene (First Appearance)
- Arnold Greene (First Appearance)
- Lacey Greene (First Appearance)
- Hershel's Farm (First Appearance)
Plot Synopsis for the 1st Story
Carl has just been shot by a stranger, but he's starting to fade. In order to save the boy's life Rick and the stranger take him to the farm where he works in hopes that the owner will be able to help. At the farm, Hershel introduces his family to the travelers and they wait for Carl to recover. He does recover after a little while and the survivors act at ease. Hershel warns Rick that they shouldn't take Carl out into the zombie infested world quite yet and offer to let them stay at his farm. Rick suggests that they stay in the barn, but Hershel tells him that they're keeping zombies in there.
After the ordeal Rick has endured last issue, he sets out to find safer shelter. More is learned about the zombies that now out-number us 5000 to 1, but when it comes to some things, it's better not to know. Rick begins to wonder if there is a light at the end of the tunnel his life has become. Even if there is, how can he ever expect to make it there?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- No external links.