Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Viltrumite Physiology
- Superhuman Strength: A Viltrumite's strength is far greater than that of Humans. The upper limit is unknown as some Viltrumites are stronger than others.
- Superhuman Speed: Viltrumites are capable of moving at speeds much faster than Humans.
- Superhuman Stamina: Viltrumites generate less fatigue toxins than humans, allowing them to fight and move for extended periods of time without collapsing from exhaustion.
- Superhuman Endurance: Viltrumites have endurance beyond human capabilities and have survived disembowelment, touching lava, and bomb blasts without permanent physical damage.
- Flight: Due a complex balancing system located in their inner ears, Viltrumites have the ability to fly.
- Interstellar Travel: Viltrumites can survive in outer space without aid.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity: Viltrumites can hold their breath for up to two weeks without breathing.
- Invulnerability: Viltrumite skin is much harder to pierce than human skin. Only beings of similar strength can harm Viltrumites.
- Enhanced Healing Factor: Viltrumites can heal from injuries that would normally kill humans.
- Decelerated Aging: Viltrumites have the potential to live for thousands of years and still be in their physical prime.
- Dominant Genetics: A Viltrumite's genes will override other race's traits for physical appearance and powers.
- Viltrumite Weaknesses
- Vulnerable Ears: When a Viltrumite's equilibrium in their ears is disturbed, mainly by frequency, it can cause extreme pain and may even possibly kill them. Depending on how strong the frequency is determines that pain of attack.