Appearing in "The Big Beat Down"
- unnamed Coda assassin
- Dan Quayle (Possessed)
- Extreme Universe/Wildstorm Universe
Synopsis for "The Big Beat Down"
To protect Vice-President Quayle, Youngblood attacks Maul, Spartan, and Voodoo, preventing them from explaining that Quayle has been possessed by B’Lial. Pike realizes this is a diversion and leads Hestia to the complex control center to intercept Emp and the rest of the WildC.A.T.s. In the control center, Helspont observes as M’Koi activates Project Reunification. Pike and Hestia arrive just as Grifter, Warblade, and Zealot attack. Outraged, M’Koi shifts to Daemonite form only to be killed by Warblade. Elsewhere, Gnome watches as the Troika disrupts the complex reactor core in order to reach the orb. Above, Maul rages out of control, threatening the structural stability of the complex, until Voodoo uses her powers to calm him down. B’Lial threatens to execute Voodoo but is stopped by Shaft. B’Lial assaults Shaft, but Voodoo then exorcises him from Vice-President Quayle. Elsewhere, the Cabal defeats the remainder of the team, and Helspont gloats as Project Reunification opens a stargate to Daemon above Earth.
- This issue is reprinted in:
- WildC.A.T.s Compendium trade paperback (1993);
- Absolute WildC.A.T.s by Jim Lee hardcover (2018).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss WildC.A.T.s: Covert Action Teams Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Images from WildC.A.T.s: Covert Action Teams Vol 1 3