Appearing in the 1st Story
Plot Synopsis for the 1st Story
Diehard uses his shield to get the upper hand against SuperPatriot and knocks the cyborg out. Diehard takes him to a Youngblood facility for recovery and restoration. Afterward, Glory thanks Diehard for his help.
Appearing in "untitled"
- Chapel (appears in both flashback and main story)
- Al Simmons (flashback only)
- Extreme Universe/Spawn Universe
- Anderson (flashback only)
Plot Synopsis for "untitled"
While he worked for the CIA, Chapel received regular injections that seemed to optimize his physique. Believing Wynn would never let him be harmed, he never questioned what was in the injections. In the present, Chapel breaks into Wynn’s mansion to kill him. Wynn stops him by revealing that the injections were a genetically engineered strain of HIV. Operatives were given the virus as a contingency; in the event an infected operative went rogue, the virus would be activated, eventually killing them. In addition, Wynn has had Chapel fired from Youngblood due to the infection. Wynn then offers Chapel a cure in exchange for working for him again.
- Kell-O-Graphics provided Film Output.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Cover gallery for the Youngblood Strikefile series
Links and References
- No external links.