Appearing in the 1st Story
Synopsis for the 1st Story
Shaft has a nightmare in which he overeats, becoming an obese laughingstock to his teammates. He wakes up screaming, startling his girlfriend, and leaves to go exercise. In Vail, Badrock enjoys skiing and signing autographs for his fans. At Youngblood headquarters, Graves walks in on Troll getting out of the shower and angrily warns him to behave himself. In the training area, Shaft is impressed with Knightsabre’s performance against combat droids. Afterward, Shaft orders him to the hangar; they are going after the villains who injured Diehard’s squad in Nevada. Back in Vail, Badrock is suddenly attacked by Overtkill on the ski slopes. The two exchange blows until Overtkill shoots Badrock with an energy blast. Infuriated, Badrock recovers and prepares to resume the fight. In Washington, D.C., a fed up Chapel decides to confront his enemies, starting with Spawn.
- The story continues in Team Youngblood #11.
- This issue is reprinted in the Youngblood: Baptism of Fire trade paperback (1996) which adds in a new page of Badrock saying "And now..".
- The cover of this issue is an homage to the cover of The Thing vol. 1 #6 (December 1983) by Ron Wilson and Brent Anderson.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Youngblood Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Images from Youngblood Vol 1 7